Give Your Dog A Treat Made With Love
Fill your dog’s tummy with a homemade treat made by you!
Your pet deserves the absolute best, so why not spoil them with something in addition to a new toy or collar? Make your furry friend these homemade all natural dog treats that will keep them begging for more!
Don’t spend extra dollars on an organic treat for your dog when you can make your own Peanut Butter Dog Treats! Shorten your ingredient list and pick and choose flavors and textures to accommodate your dog's personal preferences. You will be able to give your dog a treat that you can trust and be proud of. Taking time out of your day to give back to your dog will not only be a rewarding feeling for you, but your dog will feel infinitely loved by this small homemade gesture.
Feel comfortable giving your dog a homemade treat with ingredients that you chose. OllyDog strives to give your pets the most comfortable and quality products. With this being said, give your dog even MORE with a baked treat that will make them feel like the only dog in the world!
Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, or more, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups flour at low speed, beating just until incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup flour at a time just until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.*
- Let cool completely.
Recipe and first photo from:
Second photo from :
Tip: Switch up flavors and shapes in order to create variety and something new and exciting for your pup! Use different cookie cutters to match the treats with holidays like a bunny for Easter or add bacon to turn your sweet cookie savory!